Skip to main content

Is Cody Wilson A Child Rapist Or A Persecuted Folk Hero?

Has Cody Wilson fled the country to avoid his just punishment for having sex with an underage 16 year old? Has Cody Wilson fled the country to avoid being set up by the federal government to punish him for going up against the government?

Here's what we know: Cody Wilson has fled the country. He's being accused of paying a 16 year old prostitute. There is supposedly evidence. That evidence could be fake or real. There's no way to tell anymore what is true and what is fake.

Either Cody fled the country as an innocent man or a guilty man, and nobody will ever know. Some say he is guilty, others say he is innocent, and nobody will care in a few weeks. Really makes you think, huh.

Some even say Cody Wilson is trafficking weapons in Eastern Europe. Wow, that would be crazy if it's true. We truly are living in late-stage capitalism clown world, folks.

Comments

  1. Important analysis.

    Further question: did Wilson use a condom while having sex with this teen? If so, does he also wear a blindfold to the art museum?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Save Money And Starve Spotify Your Way Into A Better Future

Here at TEN we like to provide value, so here is a quick guide on how to block Spotify's ad servers to remove ads from your Spotify free account effectively turning it into a premium account: For windows users: right-click  Notepad  and select  Run as administrator . From Notepad, open the following file:  c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts Make the necessary changes to the file. Click  File > Save  to save your changes. For mac users: Open  Applications > Utilities > Terminal . Open the  hosts  file by typing the following line in the terminal window: sudo nano /private/etc/hosts Type your domain user password when prompted. Edit the  hosts  file.The file contains some comments (lines starting with the # symbol), and some default hostname mappings (for example, 127.0.0.1 – local host). Add your new mappings after the default mappings. For linux users: Open a terminal window. Open the hosts file in ...

Those Who Lie About Rape

People who lie about rape should be promoted to lead their country because they have the personal fortitude to sacrifice somebody innocent in order to benefit themselves and are bereft of any empathy or shame and guided by the superior emotions of desire, anger, hate, malice, or evil -- usually multiple combinations.

Uncovered Trump Quote Will Change Your View On Him Forever

"I have the biggest brain, believe me folks. I'm not a moron, because my brain is yuge. You will never see Hillary Clinton with a brain this big, because her brain is small like a dog, or a black person. My yuge brain is the biggest, it's the greatest folks, it really is, I can make anybody in my moronic voter base agree with whatever my big boy brain says, because I am a white man with the best genes - the very best! I have never seen a brain like my own, and believe me I have looked at many, so so so many, brains. I'm a serial killer nutjob clown owned by Russia and I rape women then kill them and dissect their tiny brains. Guess what folks, their brains are so puny, like walnuts banging around in their skulls... bing bang boom boom bing bong bing ping pong ding a long dingaroo dee doo doop.. It's no good folks, it's like those trade deals in China, unfair bigly, almost as big as my brain! Did I mention that I'm so rich? Sure my dad - a KKK lead...