Skip to main content

Jordan B. Peterson's Carnivore Diet Saved My Life

The Carnivore diet by Jordan Peterson and his gym bunny daughter will change your life. You will go from tired and lethargic to energetic and frenetic. You will constantly be checking exits to every room you enter, your heart rate will remain high and full of life, and sweat will pour out of your pores.

The Carnivore diet solved my depression, and I say that as a doctor with a PHD and a lifetime of lethargy behind me. I used to wake up at 3 PM asking where the day went, now I go to sleep at 11:30 PM and I'm up at 2 AM wandering the streets, darting from street to street, peering through windows and breaking into unlocked cars to steal change and baseball caps. I'm on the prowl now, I feel so alive.

There's a look in my eyes now that screams predator. You can see the whites of my eyes tinged with a slight red halo, as my vascularity has increased at least sevenfold over the past few months. Women will stop and stare at my veins now, some children have even screamed or started whimpering until their cries turn into horrified screams. I look like a beast and feel like a god among the carbohydrate-poisoned masses.

I eat protein, I drink water and black coffee, and I smell like sweat. This is what being alive is. This is what happens after you clean your room and order your life, when the facts don't need to care about your feelings anymore. I'm essentially an apex predator, reason and logic are my weapons and none dare cross me. The photomat booth that I work in is my warzone, and the customers are now impressed by me. No longer am I one of the drooling masses, but rather I am become a modern T-Rex with longer arms. This is living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Zoos Racist? And Other Questions

Sometimes, I wonder. Do monkeys call each other the n-word? Not literally of course, I doubt many if any at all even know how to speak in the English language. They haven't even been shown to understand how to sign language in proper English of their own volition as far as I know. The question is if monkeys have a "sign" or sound in their monkey language that is the equivalent of the n-word (hard r, said with prejudice and hate) that white people say to blacks. If monkeys do indeed, as I suspect, have their own version of the n-word, what does that mean in reference to our society? On one hand the argument can be made that this justifies the imprisonment and lack of human rights of monkeys, as they are hateful and bigoted and thus don't deserve human rights. On another hand monkeys saying the n-word can be shown analogous to men being interested in younger, fitter, "prettier", women with less partners than fatter, older, more sexually experienced women. Wh

Save Money And Starve Spotify Your Way Into A Better Future

Here at TEN we like to provide value, so here is a quick guide on how to block Spotify's ad servers to remove ads from your Spotify free account effectively turning it into a premium account: For windows users: right-click  Notepad  and select  Run as administrator . From Notepad, open the following file:  c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts Make the necessary changes to the file. Click  File > Save  to save your changes. For mac users: Open  Applications > Utilities > Terminal . Open the  hosts  file by typing the following line in the terminal window: sudo nano /private/etc/hosts Type your domain user password when prompted. Edit the  hosts  file.The file contains some comments (lines starting with the # symbol), and some default hostname mappings (for example, 127.0.0.1 – local host). Add your new mappings after the default mappings. For linux users: Open a terminal window. Open the hosts file in a text editor (you can use any text editor) by typ

Uncovered Trump Quote Will Change Your View On Him Forever

"I have the biggest brain, believe me folks. I'm not a moron, because my brain is yuge. You will never see Hillary Clinton with a brain this big, because her brain is small like a dog, or a black person. My yuge brain is the biggest, it's the greatest folks, it really is, I can make anybody in my moronic voter base agree with whatever my big boy brain says, because I am a white man with the best genes - the very best! I have never seen a brain like my own, and believe me I have looked at many, so so so many, brains. I'm a serial killer nutjob clown owned by Russia and I rape women then kill them and dissect their tiny brains. Guess what folks, their brains are so puny, like walnuts banging around in their skulls... bing bang boom boom bing bong bing ping pong ding a long dingaroo dee doo doop.. It's no good folks, it's like those trade deals in China, unfair bigly, almost as big as my brain! Did I mention that I'm so rich? Sure my dad - a KKK lead