Skip to main content

Uncovered Trump Quote Will Change Your View On Him Forever

"I have the biggest brain, believe me folks. I'm not a moron, because my brain is yuge. You
will never see Hillary Clinton with a brain this big, because her brain is small like a dog, or
a black person. My yuge brain is the biggest, it's the greatest folks, it really is, I can make
anybody in my moronic voter base agree with whatever my big boy brain says, because I
am a white man with the best genes - the very best! I have never seen a brain like my own,
and believe me I have looked at many, so so so many, brains. I'm a serial killer nutjob clown
owned by Russia and I rape women then kill them and dissect their tiny brains. Guess what
folks, their brains are so puny, like walnuts banging around in their skulls... bing bang boom
boom bing bong bing ping pong ding a long dingaroo dee doo doop.. It's no good folks, it's
like those trade deals in China, unfair bigly, almost as big as my brain! Did I mention that I'm
so rich? Sure my dad - a KKK leader with a history of racism and sexism just like me - gave me
a billion dollars to start my business, but for me that is just a tiny          loan, besides, now I'm
getting so much more money from Russia. Let's MAGA, believe me       I have a bigly brain."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save Money And Starve Spotify Your Way Into A Better Future

Here at TEN we like to provide value, so here is a quick guide on how to block Spotify's ad servers to remove ads from your Spotify free account effectively turning it into a premium account: For windows users: right-click  Notepad  and select  Run as administrator . From Notepad, open the following file:  c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts Make the necessary changes to the file. Click  File > Save  to save your changes. For mac users: Open  Applications > Utilities > Terminal . Open the  hosts  file by typing the following line in the terminal window: sudo nano /private/etc/hosts Type your domain user password when prompted. Edit the  hosts  file.The file contains some comments (lines starting with the # symbol), and some default hostname mappings (for example, 127.0.0.1 – local host). Add your new mappings after the default mappings. For linux users: Open a terminal window. Open the hosts file in ...

Gore Is So Passe

Gore videos are so boring. Nowadays you can see heads chopped off, limbs wrended, stomachs stabbed, and corpses crushed at the click of a button. For a cool customer they don't mean anything. Just another log on the fire of depravity. No heart rate change here. No sweat dripping from the forehead as we gaze upon the death of an innocent victim through our screens. We at Total Equality Now are apex human beings who lack feeling, it's all so mundane to us. We've never loved another human being and we never will. We can't feel empathy and we can't feel hate. All we feel is hungry for three meals a day and a never ending sex drive that boggles the mind and would befuddle neurotypicals like you, the reader. Gore is meaningless who cares not us haha

Are Zoos Racist? And Other Questions

Sometimes, I wonder. Do monkeys call each other the n-word? Not literally of course, I doubt many if any at all even know how to speak in the English language. They haven't even been shown to understand how to sign language in proper English of their own volition as far as I know. The question is if monkeys have a "sign" or sound in their monkey language that is the equivalent of the n-word (hard r, said with prejudice and hate) that white people say to blacks. If monkeys do indeed, as I suspect, have their own version of the n-word, what does that mean in reference to our society? On one hand the argument can be made that this justifies the imprisonment and lack of human rights of monkeys, as they are hateful and bigoted and thus don't deserve human rights. On another hand monkeys saying the n-word can be shown analogous to men being interested in younger, fitter, "prettier", women with less partners than fatter, older, more sexually experienced women. Wh...